Sam Lee, ATC Hawaii Baptist Academy 2429 Pali Highway Honolulu, HI 96817 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 808-564-0341
Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Possesses full power and complete responsibility to transact all business for and on behalf of the Association and to manage all property, affairs and activities of the Association subject to the provisions of the Constitution, Bylaws, and the resolutions and enactments of the executive committee.
2. Serves as the official spokesman for the H.A.T.A.
3. Maintains communications with the executive committee in all matters pertaining to the coordination, management, and supervision of the Association's affairs.
4. Calls all meetings of the executive committee as necessary and advisable.
5. Presides over all meetings of the executive committee and business meetings.
6. Represents a tie breaking vote of the executive committee and votes only in the event of impasse.
7. Creates and dissolves any committees and appoints committee chairperson as needed contingent upon approval of the executive committee.
8. Coordinates the activities of the association and acts as a liaison between the areas and polls the executive committee at least once before each business meeting.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.