Garvin Tsuji, ATC Radford High School 4361 Salt Lake Blvd Honolulu, HI 96818 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 808-285-5343
Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Possesses full power and complete responsibility to transact all business for and on behalf of the Association and to manage all property, affairs and activities of the Association subject to the provisions of the Constitution, Bylaws, and the resolutions and enactments of the executive committee.
2. Maintains a current and accurate mailing list and an official record of the association membership.
3. Serves as ex-officio member of all Association Committees.
4. Continually reviews the Association Constitution and Bylaws in terms of newly enacted legislation and makes recommendations to the executive committee for revisions, deletions, or additions.
5. Supplies the Executive Committee with an accurate record of all Constitution and Bylaw revisions, deletions, or additions at their annual meeting.
6. Conducts a comprehensive review of the Constitution and Bylaws and makes recommendations deemed necessary to the executive committee.
7. Reviews, approves and forwards all applications to the Secretary for membership to the Hawaii Athletic Trainers Association.
8. Collects nominations of officers during the election process and oversees the counting of ballots during the election.
9. In the event that the vice-president is running for re-election an election committee shall be created by the executive committee to handle the election process.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.